Showcase your business to high-caliber strategic partners, investors and industry executives
Get matched with the right partners and investors; enjoy online/onsite matchmaking meetings that lead to deeper collaboration
Gain valuable coaching from experienced mentors and advisors to expand your business
Join the InnoSTARS community to make connections with other kindred spirits and share experiences
Industries of Focus
Biopharma, Medical Device, Digital Health and diagnosis
Information and Communication Technology
Green Innovation (Energy, Materials, Environmental Technology )
- The Applicant must be a representative of a registered U.S. company with innovative technologies or products that have been or can be commercialized.
- Products, technologies, patents, and control of IP or exclusive licensing rights must be owned by the Applicant, or his/her company, and must not have any potential or outstanding IP ownership disputes.
- Revenue generation and profitability are preferred but not required.
- Application must feature a technology that falls under one or more of the focus industries and is not controlled under U.S. Export Control laws.
- The Applicant must have an interest to seek Chinese investment and/or explore the Chinese market.
- The Applicant is committed to continuing the development of products and technologies with the intent to further commercialize these assets in the foreseeable future.
How to Apply
- Register online with required information and document at this link: https://2020.innostars.org/register
- Selected applicants will be invited to present at InnoSTARS Preliminaries in different U.S. cities.
- Winners from Preliminaries will be invited to compete in industry finals in China on a sponsored trip in the fall of 2020.
- The top 3 contestants from each industry final will compete in grand final in China.