Summit On-site Volunteer
LOCATION: The Westin Houston, Memorial City, 945 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77024
The U.S. – China Innovation Alliance (UCIA) is registered in 2015 as a non-profit 501 (c)(3)cc3 tax-exempt organization that aims to provide a platform to promote the exchange of ideas and collaboration in innovation between China and the U.S. We organize the annual U.S.-China Innovation and Investment Summit (UCIS) in Houston that brings Chinese investors and innovative U.S. based companies together. We also put together roadshows that bring innovative U.S. technology companies to China for B2B matchmaking and provide other services that help U.S.-based companies connect with resources in China.
- Tasks: Taking photographs and record videos on the day of the summit.
- Qualifications: Experience in professional photography and post productions. Professional photography equipment is preferred.
- Tasks: Assist Chinese companies and investors to negotiate one-on-one with U.S. agencies and companies.
- Qualifications: Fluency skill of Chinese and English, relevant work experience is preferred.
- Event Support Volunteer
- Tasks: Registration, guidance, venue setup, etc.
- Qualifications: Proficient in Chinese and English, with experienced in hosting events is preferred.
How to apply
Please read the application instructions carefully.
Email the following to email@example.com and indicate job title “Summit On-site Volunteer” in the subject line.
- Cover letter
Resumes without cover letters will not be accepted. No phone calls please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your application as having been received unless your email is bounced back.
The U.S. – China Innovation Alliance is an equal-opportunity employer.